**This is a PRIVATE event. Register only if you were invited by the host**
Come paint and party with Sheila. Price includes class instruction, the use of paint supplies and a 16x20 Canvas for you to take home with you.
Advanced registration required.
Cost = $35 per person ($32.71 + $2.29 tax)
Date: Saturday, 06/20/20
Paint Time: 4:00 PM (2.5 hours)
Location: Private Location Provided by Host
Paint Selection: TBD
IMPORTANT!!!!! --- Please read policies before completing purchase.
- Advanced registration required.
- No payments will be taken onsite at the time of the session.
- Registration link is deactivated when capacity has been reached or 3 days prior to the party date (which ever comes first).
REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS
- Refunds are provided for cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the start of session.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds for cancellation requests received less than 48 hours prior to class start time.
- Applicable refunds will be provided via PayPal and may take 5-10 business days to receive.
- No refunds for "no shows."
- No refund for deposit made by the host. No exceptions.
- Participants should plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time of session to set up and get seated.
- Traffic varies in Metropolitan Atlanta on Friday evenings / weekends.
- Please plan your travels accordingly.
- The host should be available 1 hour prior to start time for the BCAC instructor to set up and prep prior to guests arriving.
- In order to maximize your creative experience and minimize disruption to class, we may not be able to provide dedicated attention to persons arriving more than 15 minutes late.
- Late participants may not be able to complete their painting if the alloted amount of time for the paint party expires.
- Additional time can be purchased by the host (if desired).
PHOTOS / VIDEOS
- BCAC takes photos and videos of all sessions and its participants for use on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotions purposes.
- By registering for this class, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos and videos to be taken and used for the noted purposes.
- Dress comfortably.
- Aprons are provided for each class to cover your clothing.
- Accidents occaisionally happen while painting and acrylic paint can leave permanant stains on clothing.