Paint It Forward - Mental Health Matters (2019)
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Us for Fun and Creativity for a Cause! at Paint It Forward – Mental Health Matters to support The Training and Counseling Center (TACC) who provide affordable counseling to people dealing with mental health issues.
- Light hors d’oeuvres and BYOB
- A fun night to show your creativity and paint!
- Live and silent auction
- Tickets: Per Person (1ticket): $50 ; Half Table (4 tickets): $180; Table (8 tickets): $320
PAINT SELECTION: Live in Color
PAINT START TIME: 6:45 PM
HOST: Amy Crowell
QUESTIONS: Call 770.609.7188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
***** IMPORTANT!!!!! --- Please read policies before completing purchase. *****
- Advanced registration required.
- No payments will be accepted onsite on the day of the event.
REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS
- Refunds are provided for cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the start of event.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- No refunds for cancellation requests received less than 48 hours prior to event start time.
- Applicable refunds will be provided via PayPal and may take 5-10 business days to receive.
- No refunds for "no shows." No exceptions.
- Participants should plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time of session to set up and get seated.
- Traffic varies in Metropolitan Atlanta on weekends. Please plan your travels accordingly.
- In order to maximize your creative experience and minimize disruption to class, we may not be able to provide dedicated attention to persons arriving more than 15 minutes late.
- Additionally, late participants may not be able to complete their painting if the allotted amount of time for the paint party expires.
PHOTOS / VIDEOS
- BE! Creative Arts Center takes photos and videos of all sessions and its participants for use on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotions purposes.
- By registering for this class, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos and videos to be taken and used for the noted purposes.
- Dress comfortably.
- Aprons are provided to cover your clothing.
- Accidents occasionally happen while painting and acrylic paint can leave permanent stains on clothing.
- Sold OutTACC Fundraiser (Admit 1)$50$500$0
- Sold OutTACC Fundraiser (Admit 4)$180$1800$0
- Sold OutTACC Fundraiser (Admit 8)$320$3200$0