BE! Creative Arts Center
Paint (& Sip). Dance. Party!
Paint and Sip. Sip and Paint.
"The creative way to have a party!"
Sat, Mar 05|
PRIVATE - Virtual Paint Party for DST Sisterhood Month Celebration
*** This is a PRIVATE EVENT. Register only if you were invited by the host. ***
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EST
About The Event
****** THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT --- REGISTER ONLY IF YOU WERE INVITED BY THE HOST ****
Host ---- Regine Bowen / Berta Robinson
Paint Selection -- Delta
Registration Deadline -- Friday, February 25, 2022 (Shipping)
*** NOTE: By registering for this event, you are automatically added to our company email list. ***
Participation in our virtual paint parties requires you to have access to paint supplies. Pricing includes a Paint Party "To Go" kit and admission to the virtual event.
Your virtual Paint Party "To-Go" Kit Includes:
- 11x14 canvas (pre-drawn)
- 3 student brushes
- 8 acrylic paint colors (blue, yellow, red, white, black, brown and orange)
- 2 paper plates for mixing palettes
- 1 disposable apron
- Color copy of paint selection
- Admission to our virtual event
Supplies Needed (not included) --
You will need the following items before you start:
- A cup of water to rinse your brushes
- Paper towels to clean excess water from your brushes
- Table cover to protect your painting surface. Plastic tablecloths work well.
- An easel to hold your canvas (optional). Disposable easels are available to purchase as an add on item with your ticket. Dollar Tree has twisted wire easels that work well as low cost alternatives. Michael’s has a variety of table easels that vary in price range.
- Your “sipping” beverage of choice
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail. Kits are shipped out within 1-2 business days depending on the day and time of day the order was received.
- USPS Priority Mail deliveries are taking an average of 1-7 days depending on location. If a paint kit does not arrive in time due to delivery delays by USPS, participants will be provided with a link to a recordd version of the session for use when their paint kit is received. Participants will still be able to attend the zoom session on the date of the actual event (if desired). They will also receive a credit to participate in a future scheduled paint party event.
PHOTOS and VIDEOS
- BCAC takes photos and videos of all events and participants for use on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Any photos or videos personally shared with us by you and/or your guests may be used for the same purposes.
- By registering for our services, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos/videos to be taken during this event to be used for the noted purposes.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! -- Check your email!
Please check your email immediately upon completing your registration and the day before your event to ensure you receive a confirmation notice. You will receive an additional email three (3) days prior to the event with details on how to access the Zoom session. Check your junk / spam mail as well.
+$2.94 Sales Tax
Includes admission for one person to the virtual paint and sip experience and a Paint Party "To-Go" kit. ($30) -- SHIPPING ($8)
+$2.94 Sales Tax
ADD ON: Disposable Easel
+$0.23 Sales Tax
12x12 disposable cardboard tabletop easel. Pre-cut cardboard sheet breaks into 2 pieces for easy assembly. Lightweight.
+$0.23 Sales Tax