BE! Creative Arts Center
Paint (& Sip). Dance. Party!
Paint and Sip. Sip and Paint.
"The creative way to have a party!"
Sat, Apr 10|
PRIVATE - Virtual Paint Party FUNDAISER for Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
*** This is a PRIVATE EVENT. Register only if you were invited by the host. ***
Time & Location
Apr 10, 2021, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM EDT
About The Event
****** THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT --- REGISTER ONLY IF YOU WERE INVITED BY THE HOST ****
Host ---- AKA
Contact -- Rochelle Ivy
Paint Selection -- Her Hat
Registration Deadlines --- Friday, April 2, 2021 (Shipping)
Join us for an opportunity to release, relax and have fun with paint. Settle down in your place, your space, with your device, your beverage of choice, and some snacks and lets be creative.....together. Upon registration, we'll send you a link to our live streaming, virtual paint party via Zoom video conferencing software.
Participation in our virtual paint parties requires you to have access to paint supplies. Pricing includes a Paint Party "To Go" kit and admission to the virtual event.
Your virtual Paint Party "To-Go" Kit Includes:
- 11x14 canvas (blank)
- 3 student brushes
- 8 acrylic paint colors (blue, yellow, red, white, black, brown and orange)
- 2 paper plates for mixing palettes
- Disposable apron
- Color copy of paint selection
- Admission to our virtual event
Supplies Needed (not included) --
You will need the following items before you start:
- A cup of water to rinse your brushes
- Paper towels to clean excess water from your brushes
- Table cover to protect your painting surface. Plastic tablecloths work well.
- An easel to hold your canvas (optional). Dollar Tree has twisted wire easels that work well as low cost alternatives. Michael’s has a variety of table easels that vary in price range.
- Your “sipping” beverage of choice
- An additional fee for shipping and handling is required. We ship via USPS Priority Mail. Kits are shipped out within 1-2 business days depending on the day and time of day the order was received.
- Due to COVID-19, deliveries are taking an average of 2-7 days depending on location. If a paint kit does not arrive in time due to delivery delays by USPS, participants will be provided with a link to a recordd version of the session for use when their paint kit is received. Participants will still be able to attend the zoom session on the date of the actual event (if desired).
PHOTOS and VIDEOS
- BCAC takes photos and videos of all events and participants for use on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Any photos or videos personally shared with us by you and/or your guests may be used for the same purposes.
- By registering for our services, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos/videos to be taken during this event to be used for the noted purposes.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! -- Check your email!
Please check your email immediately upon completing your registration and the day before your event to ensure you receive a confirmation notice. You will receive an additional email three (3) days prior to the event with details on how to access the Zoom session. Check your junk / spam mail as well.
NOTE: By registering for this event, you are automatically added to our company mailing list
ADMIT 1 + Paint Kit (SHIP)
Includes admission for one person to the virtual paint and sip experience, Paint Party "To-Go" kit, and shipping.