- Non-refundable deposit required to book / confirm your VIRTUAL PAINT PARTY.
- This amount goes torwards 3 participants in your party (3 @ $30 per person).
- All virtual parties require a minimum participation level of 10 people.
- The balance due after receipt of your deposit will be for 7 or more additional people.
- Total instructor time allotment of up to 2.5 hours.
- There is an additional cost for shipping of paint kits (if applicable).
- Your confirmation email will include a request for the name, email address, phone number and mailing address for the 3 participants included with the payment of your deposit.
INCLUDES PAINT KITS (per paid participant)
- ---- Admission into virtual paint session (via Zoom)
- --- 11x14 canvas (pre-drawn based on host's selection of choice from our Paint Gallery)
- --- 8 acrylic paint colors (0.6 oz ea.)
- --- 3 student paint brushes
- --- disposable apron
- --- color copy of paint selection
- --- 2 hours of instruction
DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS
- A 3-person, non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the instructor and prep for your party.
- The remaining balance is due 7 days prior to the scheduled date.
- Payments must be made online with credit card or other forms of payment accepted by PayPal.
- A customized online payment link is created for all confirmed mobile parties upon receipt of the deposit.
- Final payment for remaining 7 (or more) participants can be made via a customized online link by the host or your guests.
- Failure to receive final payment prior to the scheduled date of your party will result in a cancellation.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
- All deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- No refunds on paint kits once shipped and received.
- No refunds for "no show" participants.
- Date changes are allowed if made in writing within 48 hours prior to the event. The new date is based on instructor availability.
- A reschedule fee of $50 is required to change the date of your event once an original date booked.
PHOTOS and VIDEOS
- BCAC takes photos and videos of all sessions and its participants for us on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotions purposes.
- By paying for our services, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos/videos to be taken during your event to be used for the noted purposes.
- Inform your guests of the importance of being timely for the scheduled start time of their creative experience.
- Provide your guests with food and beverage options (if desired).
- Come prepared to have FUN!
Private Virtual Paint Party (DEPOSIT)
Paint kits are shipped via United States Postal Service via Priority Mail and may take 1-7 days for delivery. Additional Cost of $8 per order.
Pick up is available at no additional cost on MON and WED from 7 PM to 8 PM in the parking lot of DSW Shoes at Camp Creek Market Place II in Atlanta, GA.
There are firm cutoff dates to accept registrations and payments for virtual paint parties to ensure paint kits and access information are received by the participants in time to participate in the virtual session:
- For SHIPPED kits - the cutoff date is 1 week / 7 days prior to the date of the scheduled event.
- For PICK UP kits - the cut off date is the Tuesday before the event for a Wednesday pick up.