***IMPORTANT: We will begin offering mobile paint parties in August 2021. Bookings should only apply for event dates of August 1, 2021 or later. Social distancing and CDC guidelines will apply as applicable during the date of your event.****
- Non-refundable deposit required to book / confirm your MOBILE PAINT PARTY.
- This amount goes torwards 3 participants in your party.
- Paint parties include a 16x20 canvas or 11x14 canvas for each paid participant
- All canvases are full/partially pre-drawn unless otherwise noted for the specific painting selected
- All mobile parties require a minimum participation level
- -- 15 people or payment for 15 people for 16x20 canvas options ($35 per person)
- -- 20 people or payment for 20 people for 11x14 canvas options ($30 per person)
- The balance due after receipt of your deposit will be for 12 or more additional people.
- Total instructor time allotment of up to 2.5 hours
DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS
- A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the instructor and prep for your party.
- The remaining balance is due 3 days prior to the scheduled date.
- Payments must be made online with credit card or other forms of payment accepted by PayPal.
- A customized online payment link is created for all confirmed mobile parties upon receipt of the deposit.
- Final payment for remaining 12-17 (or more) participants can be made via a customized online link by the host or your guests. Invoicing is avaialble as an additional option.
- Failure to receive final payment prior to the scheduled date of your party will result in a cancellation.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
- All deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Refunds are provided for any additional payments made (less the deposit) if cancellation is made in writing within 48 hours prior to the event.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the event.
- No refunds for "no show" participants.
- Applicable refunds will be provided via PayPal and may take 5-10 business days to receive.
- A reschedule fee of $50 is required to change the date of your event once an original date booked.
PHOTOS and VIDEOS
- BCAC takes photos and videos of all sessions and its participants for use on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- By paying for our services, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos/videos to be taken during your event to be used for the noted purposes.
- Provide the location and appropriate amount of space to accommodate the number of guests you anticipate for your event.
- Ensure final payment is received by you or your guests no later than 3 days prior to your scheduled date.
- Provide tables and chairs to accommodate guests (for paint parties).
- Ensure location is available at least 1 hour prior to the start time of your mobile party experience to complete set up / prep activities.
- Inform guests of the importance of being timely for the scheduled start time of their creative experience.
- Provide guests with food and beverage options (if desired).
- Come prepared to have FUN!