- Non-refundable deposit required to book / confirm your MOBILE DANCE PARTY.
- This amount goes torwards 3 participants in your party.
- All mobile parties require a minimum participation level of 15 people or payment for 15 people.
- The balance due after receipt of your deposit will be for 12 or more additional people.
- Total instructor time allotment of up to 1 hour
DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS
- A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the instructor and prep for your party.
- The remaining balance is due 3 days prior to the scheduled date.
- Payments must be made online with credit card or other forms of payment accepted by PayPal.
- A customized online payment link is created for all confirmed mobile parties upon receipt of the deposit.
- Final payment for remaining 12 (or more) participants can be made via a customized online link by the host or your guests.
- Failure to receive final payment prior to the scheduled date of your party will result in a cancellation.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
- All deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Refunds are provided for any additional payments made (less the deposit) if cancellation is made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours prior to the event.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the event.
- No refunds for "no show" participants.
- Applicable refunds will be provided via PayPal and may take 5-10 business days to receive.
- A reschedule fee of $50 is required to change the date of your event once an original date booked.
PHOTOS and VIDEOS
- BCAC takes photos and videos of all sessions and its participants for us on social media, to share with participants, and for marketing and promotions purposes.
- By paying for our services, you are acknowledging your awareness of this and granting permission for photos/videos to be taken during your event to be used for the noted purposes.
- Provide the location and appropriate amount of space to accommodate the number of guests you anticipate for your event.
- Ensure that final payment is received by you or your guests no later than 3 days prior to your scheduled date.
- Ensure that the location is available at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of your mobile party experience to complete set up / prep activities.
- Inform your guests of the importance of being timely for the scheduled start time of their creative dance and/or paint experience.
- Provide your guests with food and beverage options (if desired).
- Come prepared to have FUN!
Private Mobile Dance Party (DEPOSIT)